Sunday 7 June 2020

Birthday Card for Oldest Twin



This card uses a lovely digi stamp that I got from Saturated Canary
Unfortunately this digi shop has now closed.
The image is coloured with my spectrum noir trimarkers 
Then matted onto a piece of yellow card as was the sentiment
I used a woodware stencil, with yellow and orange inks to create the border

My sister doesn't like ice cream so I thought this sentiment was funny
 as shes older than me so to tell her that she has aged 
because she didn't eat enough ice cream amuses me.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

8 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely bright and sunny card and fun image, many thanks for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Helen said...

Such a sunny fun inky card! LOVE the border on the side, and of course your image and snarky sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

JulieP said...

LOL!!! Hopefully she gets a kick out of your gentle snark. Thanks so much for sharing it at the Sisterhoo!

Lindsey said...

I love that you can get snarky with your twin! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lynne said...

This is lovely, I love all the sunshiney yellow. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.
Lynne x

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Nicky, and you are sooooooooo right! Jo x

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m