Sunday 7 June 2020

Birthday Card for Mum


This card uses a lovely image and sentiment from Bugaboo
I coloured them with a mixture of my Chameleon Pens and Trimarkers
Rather than cut the image out and mat it onto the paper
I used my Scan n Cut and cut the circle out the backing paper
I then finished the card with a couple of bits of snippets
for behind the sentiment and to make the flowers
with a small gem in the middle for a little sparkle

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Pia S said...

This image is so fun! Lots of colors and yet you've managed to keep a clean and tidy look. Nice job. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

Joy Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum from all of us at Bugaboo! I just love your card and it is perfect for our anything goes challenge. I hope you join us again soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card for Mum and I'm sure that she will enjoy those silly birds. Wonderful flowers to match. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.