Sunday 7 April 2019

Have a Wild Time


This card was made using a clear stamp I brought from Ally Pally yesterday. 
It's the first I have been as don't do well in crowds but it was fun.
I stamped him using some distress inks.
Then I used my waterbrush to bleed out the colour a little.
The glasses came in the same set, I stamped this in black.
Then again used a blue distress ink with the water brush to colour them.
I then used my Spellbinder dies in my Todo to cut the oval.
I cut the ears of the giraffe so I could shape them over the edge.
Finally I finished with the sentiment. 

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Lin said...

Nicky, your entry couldn't be more perfect for our challenge! Love giraffes, and this one is darling with her glasses! Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!