Friday 19 April 2019

Bright Birthday


This was a very quick and simple card made this morning.
I used a scrap of white card to stick 1cm strips of snippets.
I then used a snippet of black and cut the happy birthday out
on my scan n cut, the positive I will use on another card later.
But I used the negative on this one.
Finally I trimmed it to fit and stuck it on the card.

This card is for the following challenge :


Crafting has been a little slow of late as I've been so busy and now a new distraction happened on Monday,  my DD in-laws dog had Puppies. Their other dog is also due anytime and puppies are so cute and so good at wasting time lol


There are seven in this litter, this is them at on day one.

Thanks for looking


3 comments:

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

EmmaT said...

Brilliant card design, love the rainbow colours. Ooooh puppies so cute.... EmmaTx

Di said...

What a great card Nicky - and you lined up the stripes perfectly too! Love the bright colours contrasting with the black - so striking.

And needless to say I fell in love with those adorable puppies! So, so sweet!

Hugs

Di xx