Friday 28 September 2018

Anniversary Card


My daughter asked me to make her a card for their first anniversary
I picked a pre- coloured image from Charmed Crafts
This was simply mounted onto red card and some scraps added at the back
Finished with 3 red heart brads and a sentiment
I thought this image goes great with the verse I put inside:
Marcus, on the long road trip we call life,
I'm glad you're riding next to me 
even if I am shouting
"Look out! Look out!" half the time.

This make me laugh as my daughter is not best passenger

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a very special card! Darling image and great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

dj said...

Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Super cute car!!

BożenA said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the intricate composition of all its elements.
Thank you for joining our fun in Crafting With An Attitude.
BożenA DT CWAA

NanaConnie said...

Marvelous card, Nicky! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Good Luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT