Sunday 28 February 2016

Squashed Fairy!


This card uses a great image from Bugaboo
I have coloured her using my promarkers
Then because I was feeling lazy I used my Scan n Cut 
to cut the image with just a small edge
The background paper was from a cheap pad from The Range but it is really nice quality
The purple, floral and blue bits are all from stash drawer
The blue paper was not quite wide enough so I die cut it 
then chopped it so the missing bit is behind the oval 
I love this image to use with the sentiment - inside it states

.. but you rolled over and squashed her and now look what's happened!

I have made this card  for my mother-in-laws birthday

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking


5 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card made me smile - thank you :)
Thanks for entering our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw. I hope we see a lot more of your lovely creations.
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS DT

Di said...

Oh Nicky, what a fun card! I love it :) Clever to hide the gap behind the oval - and the patterned paper is familiar. Don't ask me why but I'm sure it's based on quite a classice Craftwork Cards design - certainly hasn't dated at all (bit like that fairy really - still waiting for her frog!).

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

A great image and what a fun card. Barbxx

TRACEY MO said...

How cool is she!!
Fab layout & colour great card.

Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination challenge blog.
Tracey DT

Unknown said...

This is such fun - love it! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn, CCT Design Team x