Sunday 14 February 2016

Jennys Valentines Birthday



Valentines day is my daughters 22nd birthday
This is the card I made for her using a lovely image from Mo's Digital Pencil
She is coloured using a mixture of my Promarkers and Tria Markers
The papers are all bits left over from other projects, I had even already cut the square out with my die cuts - so just made the image so it fitted behind like a frame
The papers are three different designs but the dark purple on has flowers on it but the camera did not pick them up
The sentiment stripes where in the bargain box in Hobbycraft

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Great image and lovely colouring. I bet your daughter was pleased with the card.
Thanks for stopping by the Snippets Playground.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Barb said...

A really pretty card Nikki and what a lovely image. I'm sure your daughter was delighted with her card. Barbxx

brenda said...

A really pretty card Nicky.

It's great to see you over at the Playground this week, so pleased you joined in.

B x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Nicky. I really like the image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Natalie's 'papertastic' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Darnell said...

This is an awesome snippets card, Nicky! Happy Belated Birthday to your Valentine's Day daughter!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

This is such a petty card. The image is a fave of mine too.

I bet you daughter loved it!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Franz♥ said...

Pretty card, love the colour combo!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's Challenge Blog :*

Hugs, Franz.