Wednesday 6 February 2013

WOYWW ~ 192


 Its Wednesday so its time too share what's on our work desk ~ if you want to join in just click HERE and visit Julia the Queen of the desks.

I have made my cushion for my chair and I must say I am quite pleased with how it turned out.  On my desk I have been organising my stamps, I have unmounted any on wooden blocks and put them all in cases.  I have then printed a sleeve on the computer and stamped it image on it so I can see easily what I have.  Eventually I will do a book with all my stamps so I flick through.


Have a great week

post signature

2 comments:

April said...

I just LOVE your rolltop desk. Cute cushion - I'm sure it will make hours of crafting much more comfortable on your posterior. :-) April #133

Jeanna said...

Your cushion is so vibrant! And I wonder, is difficult to unmount wooden block stamps? I have been considering it, but haven't really committed to the idea. I could always use the space, but each one still holds sentimental value as is ;) Thanks for sharing! ~Jeanna #168