Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine Birthday


This card uses a lovely digi image from Saturated Canary - this is my first image from here and I really love her I shall definitely be back to get more.
She is coloured using the following Promarkers:
 demin blue, pastel blue, warm grey 1, warm grey 2, warm grey 3, cinnamon, tan, sandstone, ivory, satin, almond, putty, cocktail pink, orchid, pink carnation and pale pink.
The papers came from a Fuzzy Moon pad I brought in the range last year, the purple was from a card brick I brought in the local card shop and the pearl hearts I picked up in hobby craft ages ago.
This card is for my DD who is 19 today and was born on valentines day funny enough she really loves hearts so I thought this image was perfect.

This card is for the following challenges:

post signature

8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Cute, cute, CUTE, Nicky! Love your soft coloring. I'm just tickled that you played along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw. :-D
NanaConnie TT DT

Julie said...

This is so suck a cute card - love those heart shaped pearls!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for out Anything Goes Challenge! Hope you can join us again next week!

Hugs

Julie

lalkygirl said...

What a sweet card ,so pretty and I love ow you coloured the image
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a pretty card I love the image and your lovely colours. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

Peanut said...

Too cute, Nicky! Love the colours and the image! Thanks for joining our challenge. We'd love to see you again next week. … x
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and colours.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Emily Lauritzen said...

Such a sweet card! I love the sparkly hearts behind the image!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at sketch n stash.
hugs
jayne