Sunday 4 March 2012

Rock Girl


This card uses a Pollycraft image that I have coloured using my promarkers and gel glaze pens. I then cut the image using my nestablilies circle dies on my big shot and also a border out of the black glittered card.  The grey and yellow paper is core-dinations card that I tore to show a little distressing. The sentiment I did on word and then again used my circle dies to cut and mat them. Finally I finished with some small back and yellow buttons - inside the card it say 'You Rock!'.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

10 comments:

Sheena said...

Great card and layout! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Really like your layout. The image is a cutie and the torn papers are fab.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Mari said...

So cute image:) Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for playing at ISCketches this week!

Beverly Montez said...

What a cute image!
Great card.

Jess S said...

this is a very cool take on the sketch! Love the fact that it's a perfect teen card, such a difficult group to make for! Thanks for playing at ICSketches this week :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nicky
A fabulous card love the image,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx DT

Curly said...

Oh my word,this is such and adorable creation , lovely image and beautiful design Its just perfect for our Dies & Punches challenge

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Lesley said...

Great card, fab image! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's Circle Circus challenge xx

Mina said...

fabulous card Nicky I love how you used our colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Rachel Brown said...

Lovely image and colouring. Love the use of the colours and matts and layers. Thanks for joining in with MTTC challenge x