Monday 5 March 2012

Never to Early for Christmas


This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil, I think this one is so cute.  I have coloured him with my pro markers and then added a little glitter glue on the hat. I then distressed the edges with a ivy coloured pearlized brilliance ink pad, added a white mat behind then some of the green fabric effect paper that I did paper tearing. Again the same green paper at the edges with the torn effect. The papers came from my stash and I have had them so long I cannot remember even where I brought them.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

8 comments:

Elaine L. said...

You are so smart to get an early start on your Christmas cards! This is very cute! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!
Helen x

CraftinGranny said...

That's the cutest elf and so beautifully colored. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR and sure hope to see you back again. "Hugs"

Dawn B. said...

Great job on the sketch. It is never too early for Christmas. Love this. Thanks for joining us at MO's.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and I like the paper tearing too! Thanks for entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Ciska said...

Love your paper tearing, looks really good! The image is so cute as well. Thank you for playing along with our CCAYR Green Challenge, hope to see you back next month! :)

*kathleen* said...

never too early, i agree!
Great Card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round!

www.christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com

Good Luck on winning the prize!

-KAT

Barbara said...

That card's a cutie!