Sunday 22 January 2012

Another Wedding Invite

This is another example of a wedding invitation for my sister to try and give her some ideas.  It very simple I used work to print the words and the heart swirl onto cream card. Then I used my scoring board to fold the card and a nestability to cut the aperture. For a bit of colour I did faux stitching around the aperture using my pink sakura gel pen.  The actual insert was again done in word, I can print 3 to an A4 sheet, the image is a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil I have left it uncoloured as I wanted a simple clean look.  I used a text box in word to add some colour to the inside and finished with a ribbon tied through a hole in the top so that the invite can be slipped from the sleeve easily.  Its been designed to fit in a DL envelope, hopefully my sister will make a decision on what she wants and I can get on making them - must be honest I do like this design.


This is being entered into the following challenges


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

What a lovely card!! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Elaine L. said...

Simple and beautiful! Glad you shared it with us in MO's Challenge.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Nicky: Beautiful invitation! Glad you joined us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/