Sunday 23 May 2010

Thank You - Plus Freebie Available on Dotties World

This card uses the image of Madison from Charmed Crafts
I have coloured her using my pro markers
The papers I have used are printed from a photo
we used for inspiration on a challenge on Dotties World a long time ago
I have always liked it so decided to use it as the papers
Sentiment done on my labeller
If you play along this week on Dotties World there a free image so pop over and have a look
This card is for the following challenges :
Sketch Saturday - Sketch I followed
Dotties World - Thanks a Bunch!
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your funky card Nicky, and that image is great! Jo x

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome card NIcky, love that you used the paper from the old challenge it really is fab. xx

Terry said...

Hiya Nicky, love youre fab card wow very pretty colors and the image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is just a stunning card. Image is beautiful colored in. And the background is awesome, I love it.
Thanks for joining us at DW.
*Gunn*

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous card Nicky and yes I recognise that background! So nice to see it used again, and so well too! I love how you used it here.
Thanks so much for playing along.
xx

Louly said...

Nicky that's such a pretty card, I love the colours. Thanks for playing darlin!