Monday 31 May 2010

Christmas Cards All Year Round - May


The challenge on Christmas Cards All Year Round for May is to make 5 cards
with Flowers, Ribbons and Buttons
I thought I would have finished these earlier in the month but oops life got in the way again
So here I am with a few hours of May left putting them on my blog
Will try harder in June
The card at the top and the middle row left on have already been put on my blog as I made these earlier in the month
The next three cards all use pre-coloured images from Charmed Crafts
The one with Santa on using flowers made on my craft robo and sticky Christmas ribbons and Do Craft small buttons
The next two use normal ribbon and flowers from my stash with small Do Craft buttons in the centres
Papers all from my stash
Thanks for Looking

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

great selection of cards Nicky, you must be well on your way with your christmas cards now, I've managed 1! xx