Tuesday 7 April 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge

The challenge on Friday Sketchers has been set by Heidi from Norway.
This is a large A4 card made for my sister to give to my hubby for his birthday
The A3 card was from the paper mill shop and I just folded to make the large card
The bike background paper came from Kanban and the red paper was in my stash.
The photo was taken of my hubby and me on the London and Brighton Old Bike Run this March
(I like this photo as you cannot see me in the sidecar!!)
The bike was made in 1913 and was my Grandad and my Dads and has now passed to us.
This was Steve first run on it and we made it to Brighton.
My sister brought the picture at the finish and
Steve knows nothing about it until this Thursday on his birthday lol.
Thanks for the Challenge

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a brilliant present and fantastic card Nicky! TOH will be thrilled. How fantastic to have something that you can enjoy passed down the family, quite a responsibility though to keep it in good order. Pity we couldn't see you!!
x Michelle

Jac’s Playground said...

You confused me at first when I read it was hubby & you then I read further!lol, thats my kinda pic too! Great card and great history too. x