Tuesday 28 April 2009

An Award

This lovely award was from Michelle - Thank You So much

Now this award comes with rules which are

1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for the nominees
Now I shall try and pick ones that have not had the award before -
The blogs I have chosen are in no particular order
These are all blogs that I find inspiration and love to visit
Thanks again Michelle for the award it means so much

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh thank you for thinking of me Nicky - it means a lot xx

Adele said...

Wow, thank you!!!!{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I will have to have a think about this one!

Lover Dingle.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Thanks Nicky, really appreciate this award, now for the difficult task of choosing 10 (who have preferably not had this award yet) xx