Friday 13 March 2009

Colour Create 6 and My Time to Craft Challenge


The Challenge for the Colour Create Site is Orange, Yellow and Green
For this week's extra option we would like you to come up with something other than a card, but please remember that this is not compulsory.

On My Time to Craft Challenge it is WOMEN

For this I made a note book - first time using my Bind it All (and I love it)
I used one of my new Murray & Ethel stamps and coloured her using my Tria markers
The words came from the Murray & Ethel stamps too
The strips are sticky ribbon

Hope you like it
Thanks for Looking

7 comments:

Tara said...

Brilliant notebook Nicky and the sentiment and image had me in stitches!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Jo said...

I love her, what a woman!!! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great image and sentiment lol! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is fabulous. I really love those Ethel stamps and that sentiment suits the stamp perfectly. A great notebook. Thanks for joining the colour create challenge.
Sharon xx

Lexxie said...

What a fabby notebook Nicky-I love it! The sentimemt is definitely me!
Love Sarita xx

Chris said...

Hilarious Nicky, she reminds me of me and the sentiment does too LOL! Such a great notebook and smile every time it's opened. Glad you could join CC this week. Chris xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This one really made me smile Nicky! Brilliant - thanks for joining us at MTTC.