Sunday 5 October 2008

Sunday Challenge Dotties Goes Geometric 28th September




Dottie goes Geometric! Jack suggested that I made a card using triangles but I am going to open up the possibilities and ask you to make creations with bold geometric shapes. This could simply be part of some patterned papers or a fancy shaped card...the choice is yours BUT I want to see some geometric shapes as a main part of your work....no cheating and telling me the brad is a circle! Don't forget it must have a Charmed download somewhere too! This challenge was done by Tracey.


For this challenge I cut out a Spring up card on the craft robo, then decorated it using mats so the diamond shape was repeated. Peel off were used on the bottom of the card and a metal tag added with the rub on words of Thank you, then finished with a couple of daisy buttons. On the back of the card I did a repeat of the front shape but this time put my message in it. Took me a while to get my head round this challenge but I really enjoyed doing it. Thanks Tracey

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

this looks so pretty Nicky, I love these spring cards they are so effective, love our recycled shopping book too, great idea.

Louly said...

Another brilliantt card, I love these diamond cards, I must try it. Thanks for playing.

Karen Mortensen said...

That looks fantastic Nicky. Spot on for the challenge, beautiful colours, well made - just fab xx

Adele said...

I have only just seen this Nicky, now it's my turn to play catch up!!!

Great work, love Dingle.xx