Sunday 11 February 2024

Dotty Birthday


Oh my my blog has got very neglected over the last 18 months
I have dusted of the cobwebs and and going to start posting again
I have lots of projects I have photos of that never made it onto here
So here I go again trying again

 This card uses a little house mouse stamp
He is coloured with my tri-blend markers
The sentiment is a tonic studios one that I have just inked the edge
The bubbles are done through a stencil with some glitter highlights

This is a card I made for my daughter last year - she was born on valentines day

I will enter this into the following challenges



Thanks for looking


3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Nicky :-) the image is so sweet and I love the sparkly dots. I am sure your daughter loves it too! :-)

Welcome back to blogland! It's lovely to see you back!! :-) Hope you've been OK XX

Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

creationsnz said...

Hi Nicky, glad to hear you're back in blogland. Your card design is great with that diagonal style and of course your lovely sentiment and sweet mousie. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome back to crafting Nicky! Love that you dusted off your meece stamps for your daughters birthday...she has a built in celebration! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I hope you will join our new Friends Challenge! 💕Sue Kment