Thursday 10 September 2020

Getting Older

This card uses a rubber stamp I have had in my stash for years.

She is coloured using my Spectrum Noir Triblend pens

Then cut out using my oval spellbinder dies in my big shot

I used a larger die to cut a scrap bit for the background

Then a comer swirl die from a another piece of pink scrap

The border was leftover from an old kit

Then matted it all and added the sentiment.


This card is for the following challenges

Sketch Saturday ~ sketch I used for inspiration

Allsorts Challenge ~ hand coloured

Through the Craftroom Door ~ anything goes

Pixies Snippet Playground ~ use your snippets 

Thanks for looking




3 comments:

brenda said...

What a fun card, great way to make me smile first thing in the monring, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Colouring' theme at Allsoerts challenge this week.

You may also like to join our first challenge at https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, the theme is 'Wings with an anything goes option' and great prizes.

B x

Linby said...

A fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Di said...

What a fun card Nicky! Ha, two others also used those words I see. It made me smile :)

Hugs

Di xx