Sunday 10 February 2019

Toadly In Love!


This card uses a great digi image from Whimsy Stamps.
I have coloured them using my Chameleon Pens.
I have then mounted them onto a scrap of red sparkle card.
As soon as I saw this image I knew the sentiment I wanted to put with it.
I printed this out from word and again mounted it onto the red sparkle card. 
I have so many stripes of this left over from the Christmas cards I made this year.
The background card is a small piece of a 12x 12 sheet I had left over. 
I trimmed it so it fitted top and bottom and the image covers the gap.
This is my valentine card for my DH we don't do really soppy having been together now 31 years. Plus valentines day is our DD birthday so romance on that day tends to be forgotten in favor of Birthday celebrations! 

This card is for the following challenges:


Thank you for taking the time to look at my card


6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super duper Love card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Di said...

Hi Nicky! Great Valentine's Day card - I like the funky look as well. Super to see you in the Playground regularly these days. Happy Birthday to your DD as well - what a lovely gift she must have been on that special Valentine's Day.

Hugs

Di xx

Helen said...

Love it! Great image and sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Steffie said...

Thank you for joining CUYL!
Hugs from Germany,
Steffie

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Add a Sentiment’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx

Alex said...

Cute Valentine card!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#26 –Mixed Media}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#26 – You are in my heart}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#56 – Valentine}
Alex' Kreative Seite