Sunday 28 October 2018

Wedding Planner


I was asked to make a wedding planner for a friend of my daughters
I used a paper pad brought from The Range
It a brilliant pad and only cost £2.99 and 
 has a lovely white core when you tear the paper
The sentiments and word were all done on my computer and printed out
Inside is a  great wedding planner to help the happy couple
make sure they are organised with everything
Finally I bound it on my WRMK binding machine

This is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Nicky! I find Mr and Mr things are a bit tricky as I can never get the right balance of masculine and occasion appropriate, but you've got this nailed! Jo x

CraftyLyn said...

What a super project I am sure they'll love it well done thanks for sharing your project with us here at Penny's Lyn DT x.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com