Monday 11 June 2018

Could Find it in the shops so made it!



At work myself and my friend like to use a diary with all the bits that need to happen in a week but we both got fed up at not being able to find a diary that was A5 but in landscape
So I decided to make it myself.  The diary part was downloaded for a site that supply free printables
we liked this one as it was a week to few and had a small notes section
The rear of each page is a notes section for meeting etc
Really pleased with how this worked out
I have now made one for myself and one for my boss!
I used hard covers that I then covered in the designs and used my Bind-It-All to bind it
This is for the following challenges


Thank for Looking


2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is such a wonderful idea, and beautifully executed! Such gorgeous images! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

How great that you were able to create something yourself when you couldn't find what you wanted to buy! I love both the concept and the sweet images you chose. What a treat this would be to see day after day! Thank you for taking the time to inspire us with your work and for sharing it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!