Sunday 26 March 2017

Old Birds Mothers Day Card


This card uses an image from Bugaboo
He is coloured using my Aquablend Pencils from Spectrum Noir
The papers are all bits form my stash box left over from other projects
The circle was cut using my brother scan n cut
As this card was for my mum it had a suitably sarcastic verse in it
To finish the card I took some die cut flowers and used my pen to curl them and make the stand from the card - added two together and finished with a gem in the middle 

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking


2 comments:

Birdie said...

A suitable sarcastic comment? Would love to know what... Seriously, this card made me laugh. Love the image and your coloring of it. So happy you entered into the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. Bet Mom loves it.

Cicci said...

Love this image !!!SO wonderful and a wonderful card!!!
A wonderful make!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to Visit my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com