Wednesday 30 December 2015

Cancer Free!


This is my favourite card I have made this year
I have used an image from fotosearch
I then used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut out the bits I needed to decoupage
I mounted into a mat of blue card and added a stripe behind 
The bits of card all come from my scraps box, I cannot remember what I cut them off
Finally finished with a sentiment

The reason this is my favourite card as earlier this year my father in law was diagnosed with cancer and needed an operation.  
We thought after the operation he would then need follow up treatment for quite a few months.
To our amazement the surgery was so successful that no further treatment was needed and it is now confirmed he is cancer free. 
He wanted a card to thank his surgeon and his team for all they have done for him and this the card.
It truly was an answer to prayers

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking 


1 comment:

Di said...

Brilliant card and a super way to say thank you! Wonderful news Nicky!

Hugs

Di xx