Tuesday 1 April 2014

Birthday Flowers


Had a surprise day off work today - should have been taking hubby to hospital but they let us know last night they had booked him in for the wrong clinic!
We now have an appointment for next Wednesday hopefully in the right clinic
So I thought I would have a lay in and a day of crafting and sorting
This card uses a lovely digi image from Digistamp Boutique
He is coloured using my promarkers
The papers are all from my stash I think most are papermania papers
The ribbon was the hanger in one of my friends tops 
(she saves them for me and then gives me a bag full)
The charm has been in my stash for ages and I think it came from the Works

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for taking the time to look
post signature

4 comments:

Debora said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

Debbie Adams said...

Awwww, how cute your little dog, love they way you colored him. :D I also like the little charm on the ribbon. Thanks for sharing and joining us at OSAAT.
Deborah OSAAT DT

Nikki Byrne said...

That image is adorable! Great card.Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT . Hugs

Nikki DT

MaryH said...

Nicky, this is an adorable digi, and you've colored him so well. Love all the papers used in the background, and inspired use of the bit of trim too. It made a delightful border with that cute little charm. TFS & Hugs