Sunday 23 February 2014

Wedding Acceptance Card


This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
I have coloured them using my promarkers
I then cut the image out using my oval spellbinders
Whilst the card was still in the die I used my pastel chalks to add some colour
The card blank was cut using my grand ovals from spellbinders
The flower paper is from a fuzzy moon paper pad
The flowers where white but I used the same chalk to colour them
Sentiment was done in word and finished with some gems in the flowers

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

3 comments:

Lotta said...

It is lovely! Elegant and stylish! Thank you so much for sharing with us at PFP! Hugs Lotta xx

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Little K Smith said...

A lovely idea for a wedding acceptance! Such pretty soft colours and a great shape too!
Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
Kelly.x