Sunday 17 November 2013

Winter Wishes


Each year I make a quick card to be able to send to lots of people
This year I have used the Stampin Up Dasher image
Although the pictures do not do the cards justice
Each one has been hot foiled using my Letraset Foiler
The sentiment was done in word and also hot foiled
On Dashers antlers I put some gems for sparkle
The edges have been coloured using a matching promarker metallic marker
The colours are Red in the middle, Gold to the left and Silver to the right
I will also be doing on in Purple but I have run out the foil!

These cards are for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

3 comments:

Angela said...

So many wonderful cards,realla fantastic.
Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
Hope to see you again
Hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Bettina L. said...

Gorgeous. Love the deer and winter design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous. I have not use a foiler that you speak of but yours is wonderful and I need to check on how to do the technique.