Sunday 12 May 2013

Buttercup


This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
She is coloured using my promarkers
Then cut out using my x-cut square dies in my big shot
I have kept the card simple by only using a small amount of white matting for interest
The sentiment was one of my new ones from Do-Crafts
This image makes my think of my mum as buttercups where the first flowers I ever gave her and she used to keep them in an egg up on the kitchen side!

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A delightfully, sweet card. I'm expecting my first grandchild in Oct...this would make a wonderful card and loved how you kept it CAS.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous adorable card, just love that sweet baby fairy.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of the layout, and the pale blue is lovely! Thank you for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Sally Dube said...

Very sweet!! Love the image and your soft colors!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
Sally TT-DT