Wednesday 5 December 2012

WOYWW 183 - its still Wednesday just!


Well its been two weeks since I blogged - I know shocking lol
It been for good reason DH and me went to Suffolk to visit my sister and do all our Christmas shopping
We worked out its the third time since the kids were born that we have been away on our own and they are now 15 and 18!  Also I have been making lots more candles - I made 27 for my boss for the MS charity and with the dress down down and cakes some other colleagues made the total raised was just over £300.
Since then my DS has been selected to go on a trip to Mexico to build a house for a family that need it next June.  So we are now fund raising for that so I have made another 33 candles for him and the rest of team of students to sell along with Christmas cards at a local Christmas Fair.  I thought you might get bored of seeing candles and boxes.

On my desk this week is a card for my nephew laying down its his birthday today, a card for a first birthday for a little boy into Mickey Mouse, a white on white card under construction. Plus quite a messing desk from the little flurry of activity.

Have a great week I am off to Cologne next week with my friends and DD to the Christmas Markets we are going got two days this year so really looking forward to it and I am off next Wednesday as its my birthday so I might even get to join in in the morning.

To see many desks of crafty goodness pop over to the Queen of the Desks Julia's Stamping Ground 
post signature

5 comments:

Peggy Cain said...

such a tidy desk it looks like it's just waiting for you to play there have a great week

Helen said...

No wonder you haven't had time to blog! Enjoy Cologne. Helen, 5

Lucy said...

Busy, busy, busy! Glad you found time to stop and share. I never get tired of looking at your candles. Keep up the great work, all the best:) Lucy #18 x

Andrea said...

imam bit late this week getting around everyone ...sound like you have been very busy would have liked to have seen the candles..I am nosey !!..the mickey mouse card is sweet .I hope you have a wonderful birthday and trip..enjoy the christmas market and have a super weekend ... x #25

Queen Lightwell said...

Your desk looks so neat! Life does keep us busy sometimes, huh? Well, glad you are here this week and thank you for sharing your super tidy desk...it's inspiring me to *think* about cleaning mine up! lol :) Deeyll #122