Sunday 16 September 2012

Birthday Voucher



My friend asked me to make a voucher for her husbands birthday to let him know that his family are sending him to Australia next year, to give him chance to plan where he wants to go.  I using a cutting file I had designed for my sisters wedding invites to cut the sleeve using my ecraft.  Before cutting I added the flags, word and boomerangs to the sheet.  The inside was done in word using images from google. He was very shocked when his family gave it to him and is now planning for the trip next year

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, just love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Purple Crazy said...

Great project, hope he has fun planning it all, thanks for sharing at MTTC x