Wednesday 30 May 2012

Getting Older!


This card uses an image form Mo's Digital Pencil, again he is coloured using my pro markers.  The ribbon came from my stash as did the papers, I think the spotty paper came from our local paper craft shop which is sadly no more.  The sentiment was done on word and then put onto one of the spots.

Inside this card the sentiment reads :

One good thing about getting old and having afailing memory is that you can enjoy the endless repeats of TV programmes asyou can not remember what happened

This card is for the following challenges:

Sketch N Stash - the Sketch I have followed - the image is my new purchase
Tuesday Throwdown - Masculine


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x


4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card, I like the image and the colours,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Davi said...

Great man card..fun dot to go with the perfect image! thanks for sharing with us at TT.

Jen Nelson said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash for my sketch

jen xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Nicky thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx