Saturday 27 March 2010

One Card Four Challenges!

Cards for Men challenge is simply 'Happy Birthday'
Sketch I have followed is from Sketch and Stash
My Time to Craft - Make it Manly
Cute Card Thursday wanted dimension!
This card using a new download image I brought from SquiggleFly.com
I printed him firstly onto some blue paper
The 3 times onto plain white card
I coloured him using my Letraset Tria markers
Then cut him out so I could decoupage him and add dimension to the card
All the papers are from my new All About Men Papermania pad
The sentiment was done in word
Thanks for looking

7 comments:

Sue said...

what a fabulous card,i just love that image,where did you get that piccy of my hubby.lol...brilliant card

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash:)

sue
xx

Pat said...

Super man's card, great image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nicky another fabulous card, typical man. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hee Hee, great card Nicky, I think there are a lot of out there that can see their other halfs! xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Nikky. Again, lol!

Good luck in the cards for Men challenge. See you in the next one.

Donna xx

Chrissie said...

What a brilliant card Nicky, just perfect for those men in our lives!
I love what you did with my sketch and thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi fab mens themed card ideal for fathers day card thanks for joining in with sketch and stash