Saturday 20 June 2009

One Card Three Challenges!

Dotties World Challenge was to make a Fathers day card using Charmed Downloads
The downloads I have used are from the Mikey Collection and the Holly and Madison collection
These two look just my our kids so I have used the pre-coloured ones (time is short)
Cute Card Thursdays Challenge is Tag You are It - they want to see a tag any where on the design - so I used a tag shape for the images and the text
This fabulous sketch is from the Friday Sketchers
A really quick card but I have been so busy hope you like it
Thanks for Looking

7 comments:

Sheila said...

A great card Nicky, I love the images you've picked out.
Thanks for joining us this week over on DW.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Adele said...

Cool card Nicky, it's good to see the pre-coloured ones being used. That is, after all what they are there for! Love it.

Thanky for playing along at Dottie's World.

Dingle.x

Louly said...

It's brilliant Nicky! Thanks for playing chuck.xxx

Unknown said...

oh what pretty images and looks so cool.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is one cute card. I am so into colors and I love the ones you used.
Thanks for joining DW challenge

Nicole Bailey said...

Nicky oh I just love your card!!! Love the colors and isn't it just so awesome that Dottie's includes images that are colored already???
Thanks for playing with us at Dottie's World this week!

Chris said...

How fun to have some precolored images! I like it. :) It seems like time is always short, eh?!

Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers blog challenge - I am so thrilled to be sponsoring it this week and am enjoying visiting everyone!