Thursday 11 October 2012

Put On Your Wings


This card uses a cute digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil, he is coloured using my promarkers.  I then matted him onto several layers of brown card going from light to dark. These where cut using my perfect layers rulers.  I then did the same with a sentiment that I found in my bits and bobs drawer.  The swirl bronzed card has been in my stash for ages and I had forgotten I had it!

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking




4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured Halloween card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny*

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What an adorable card. I love mo images and you made a great beautiful card for someone.

Unknown said...

What a lovely card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo`s Challenge this week.

Hugs from Tine

Lorraine said...

That's so cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.