Sunday 14 October 2012

Autumn Fun


This card uses a really cute digi image from Karen Doodles.  He is coloured using my promarkers, then cut out with my big shot and spellbinders circle dies as was the mat.  The ribbon came off a chocolate box (the chocolates disappeared ages ago!). The oak leave at the bottom was from a digi children colouring page and I just repeated the image five times and again coloured with my promarkers.  The sentiment was in my stash and was the wrong colour so I inked it with my brilliance pearlized chocolate ink pad.  Finally finished with the square gems.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking


5 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Nicky, super image and bp. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Steph said...

What a lovely autumn card! I especially love the leaves!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

fairy thoughts said...

Wow that is some serious pen storage no wonder you love colouring, but which to choose . . .
thanks for sharing
janet #47

Andrea said...

what an organised desk a woman after my own heart. \I love the cards on top they all look great, autumnal colours are so warming.i must say though what a fab pen collection ...Im seriously envious of your and the storage its super ;-)...I look forward to seeing the creations from your colouring ..have a great week thanks for letting us have a look

Julia said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC!
Hugs,
Julia