Wednesday 24 October 2012

Ewe Make Me Smile


This card uses a lovely digi image from Pink Gems Designs, I have coloured her using my promarkers and flex markers.  She is then mounted onto a piece of blue card, the same as the piece in the corner.  Behind the   Ewe is some script paper that I have had in my stash for ages.  Ribbon is from hobbycraft as are the little blue gem.  The paper is it all mounted on is from a kit I brought from QVC ages ago.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking

4 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

fabby card & a cute image... made me smile too ;) hehehe

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

pinky said...

It's so cute, I love it. Thanks for playing along at PFP this week.
Pinky

Ally said...

What a sweet image, and perfect take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
Hugs, Alessandra

Kimberly said...

Awww you make ME smile..super cute card..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..