Monday 11 February 2019

Elephant's Love Never Die


This card uses a super cute image from Bugaboo.
I have coloured them using my Chameleon pens.
I then used some scraps of card to mat the image onto.
 My Spellbinders oval die was used to cut the shape.
Once I had cut it out on my Todo I then cut it in half.
The sentiment is by paper mania and you get so many in a pack.
Finally the card was finished with some gems.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for taking the time to view my card.


2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a sweet card, and great take on the sketch. I love your coloring too! Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug challenge/Stella Says Sketch!

Dawn Frost said...

They are just too adorable, love your card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Love is in the Air challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT