Wednesday 13 February 2019

Afternoon Tea Voucher


I made this box card using a brilliant cutting file from SVG Cuts
I used my Brother Scan and Cut to  out all the pieces.
Also using the drawing feature to write the sentiment on the white panel.
I made this as my sister wants to take her daughter- in-law out for a cream tea to celebrate her birthday.
This file was perfect and the voucher is on the back panel.
The bonus with box cards is the fold flat.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for taking the time to look at my creation


4 comments:

Nicolette said...

Wow very nice.
Thank yoy for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Caroline said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
Caroline DT

ankitag612 said...

What a darling pop up card! There's a beautifultea party going on and the recipient of this card is one lucky person! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

Monica C. said...

This is such a sweet box card. Box cards are so much fun.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA