Sunday 7 June 2020

Birthday Card for Younger Twin (By 4 mins)



This card uses one of my favourite Stella images from Bugaboo
I have coloured her using my Chameleon pens
Then mounted her onto a piece of purple card 
I did the same with the sentiment
I then used a woodware stencil, purple and pink inks to create the border
My sisters who are identical twins and older than me, try really hard to not be identical
So I like to use the same card design but give them a unique card as the same time

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking



4 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your fun fairy card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things with Wings’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

MRS DUCK said...

Great fun card.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang.

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Wendy L said...

Fab card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx