Saturday 20 June 2015

Our Anniversary


I saw this idea on Pininterest and knew it would be perfect for our wedding anniversary
I printed the word of our wedding vows onto a piece of A5 card then using a cut a tree from a plain piece of card and used it as a stencil to trace around and the cut out the words, making sure our names shows as many times a possible.
Finally I printed two four hearts with the smaller two I wrote our names in them.
I used my Scan and Cut to cut out the hearts and attached them to the tree with the red thread

I am really pleased with how this turned out, if I did it again I would make the names bolder so the stand out a bit more

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking 

post signature

5 comments:

Neets B said...

Such an inspiring card and I love how you've made it so personal.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Great work and a chic and classy card.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

What a great idea Nicky!
This looks awesome!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carol said...

Wonderful idea,love this. Carol x

Anne said...

What a clever idea and happy anniversary to you both!
Thanks for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More