Wednesday 11 February 2015

Lots of Wedding Invites!



Hello all my crafty friends, although I have not been busy on my blog I have been busy crafting.
Some I cannot share yet as there are for my daughters 21st on Valentines Day
But I promise to share after the big day

I have been asked my a friend of my daughters to do their wedding stationary
I made a lot of samples in the theme I was given which was
Ivory, Black, Swirls and Bling

The card at the top of the post is the design we have settled on and I am busy making 150 invites at the moment


This is the Menu for the Tables


Place Names and Table Name

Below are some of the examples I did for her to pick from





Hope you are all having a crafty time, promise to be back playing challenges before long

Thanks for looking
post signature

No comments: