Sunday 2 February 2014

Super Boy


This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
I have coloured him using my promarkers
Then matted and layered him onto a piece of red and blue card
These mats I cut using my perfect layers rulers
I them mounted some glittered spotty hearts paper onto red card
This was all mounted onto spotty card
The Super Boy sentiment was from a Meerkat decoupage sheet I had it was an octagon and purple.
I coloured it using my promarkers and just wiped it make the words stand out again
I then cut it with my circle spellbinder in my ebosser

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazelxo

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute....

Amanda R said...

Love all the layers on your card and great idea to use the purple sentiment, gotta make things work right? Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

Jo said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week. Jo :)