Sunday 2 November 2008

Sunday Challenge Dotties World 2nd November Black/White and splash of colour

Right, next I will tell you about this week's challenge which is;
Black, white and a splash of .........COLOUR!!!
I want your creations this week to include one or more of the Charmed Download images and to be only 3 main colours. Black, white and one colour of your choice. You can use as many tones of grey and of your chosen colour and you can obviously use a skintone and haircolour ( I am feeling generous! LOL )but that's it.
After coming up with the idea I wondered if it could work, Dottie and George images are usually so bright and cheery.....but looking at the images again there are many out there that would work.....not forgetting the cats and of course the stunning NEW Animal Magic Collection.

And now to some more exciting news.......
It’s time for the monthly give away!!!!!!!!!“Everybody who enters this week’s challenge (following all the rules) before Sunday 9th NOVEMBER will get this lovely freebie Fairy Dottie image. You can only get it through joining the challenge so once it’s over it goes back into the vaults! (terms still apply). All you have to do is play along as usual, mention the freebie on your blog and link to us, leave us a comment then email Louise so she can reply with your image, Non blogging customers can email their photograph to Louise.”
I needed to another card for my Brother in Law for my mum so decided to work in this week challenge. He has just got a Morris Minor so I used an image of a saloon with George Standing next to it. Inside I put the quote 'From one Classic to Another Classic' Have a Happy Birthday. I found the challenge quite hard, I have always liked the look of the Black and white cards but when I do them I end up adding colour!

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Brilliant card, fantastic idea to put George on with he car it really works, well done. x

Louly said...

Wowee! Thisis ace! I love the iimage you've used n the background - it works so well! Thanks for playing chuck.
Lou xx

Ultramum said...

Fabulous card :-)

Adele said...

Another great creation Nicky. I hope you enjoyed the challenge and I am sure you will enjoy your freebie Fairy Dottie!!

love Dingle.xx

CraftyC said...

Hello Nicky, I'm also a Kent Girl! Love your card, the car looks great in B/W!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card, it works really well. x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Excellent! Love the image you've used in the background...Ruth x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is excellent - what a great idea, love it!